Yes, contractors are allowed to withdraw their contest entries at any time up until the contest is over. There are many reasons why they would do that but if you really liked an entry that was withdrawn, feel free to connect with them directly by clicking on the withdrawn entry, or any entry by that designer, and writing in the private text box that appears under the full size image.
Articles in this section
- How can I interact with my designers? Public and private feedback.
- Am I allowed to ask designers to make changes while the contest is still going?
- How does Design Jury work?
- Can I extend my contest?
- Can I end a contest early?
- Understanding your Contest Page and Upgrades
- Why should I have bonus prizes in my design contest?
- Running a Successful Contest
- Can designers withdraw their contest entries?