A design contest allows employers to engage dozens of designers simultaneously by putting up payment in the form of a prize. Designers create designs (logo, website, brochure etc.) based on the employer's requirements and the prize is awarded to the designer of the contest holder's favourite design.
Articles in this section
- What is the Money Back Guarantee?
- Choosing a Pricing Package
- What is a design contest?
- How does a contest work?
- What kind of Projects or Contests can I post?
- Does HiretheWorld provide a legal contract for contests jobs?
- How many entries can I expect?
- How long does a contest run?
- How much does it Cost to Start a Contest?
- Do I own the design?