All our design contests include our Money Back Guarantee, our Design Jury feature, legal ownership of the winning design, and source (aka vector) files.
We have created 3 main pricing packages to suit the needs of the majority of our users. These are the Budget, Professional, and Elite contest packages found on our pricing page.
Features and Upgrades
- Money-Back Guarantee (Included) - Click here to see the details of our Money-Back Guarantee.
- Source (Vector) Files (Included) - You will receive the winning design of your contest in multiple file formats, including the Vector Files, files that allow you to make any changes to the original design. With a vector file, you can change the size of the image without losing resolution quality. That means your logo could go on the side of truck or on an envelope and still look as good as it did on HiretheWorld when you received it.
- Legal Ownership (Included) - Traditional design firms often deliver designs but retain ownership. This means that the designer retains control over any changes you’d like to make to the design. HiretheWorld provides you exclusive ownership through legal documents provided at the end of the contest.
- Design Jury (Included) - Get your friends and colleagues to participate in your contest. Share the Design Jury link to invite whoever you like to see the top rated designs in your contest and rate which ones they like best on a scale of 1 to 10. You'll see an averaged rating from the jurors next to your personal rating.
- Highlighted Contest ($19) - This option will make your contest stand out from the other contests on HiretheWorld for our designers to see. This gives you 20% more entries on average.
- Featured Contest ($29) - This option puts you to the top of the list of all contest lists sent to our design community. This gives you 30% more entries on average.
- Twitter Broadcast ($15) - We'll promote your contest multiple times on our HiretheWorld twitter feed which is followed by our design community.
- Elite Email ($19) - We send a personal email to our top designers to ensure they are focused on your contest.
- Contest Extension ($39) - All Budget and Professional contests are 7 days long by default. When you purchase a contest extension upgrade, it adds 5 extra days to the end of your contest. Elite customers will receive a free 5 day contest extension. Contests may only be extended once.
- Make Contest Private ($49) - allows companies in the early stages of development to remain out of the spotlight as they sneak up on their competition. This feature ensures your contest can only be accessed by HiretheWorld users (no search engines) and requires users to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to accessing the contest. To be excluded from search engines, this feature needs to be purchased before the contests starts. If purchased after the contest starts, it may take a few weeks to be taken down from search engines.
- Blind Mode ($49) - prevents contestants from viewing each other’s entries. This ensures your designs are completely unique. However, to run a successful blind contest, you must be actively providing feedback on an individual level as it is very difficult for designers to understand your overall preferences otherwise.
- Add Bonus Prizes ($50 each) - Bonus prizes are not big enough to buy and own an extra winning design, but bonus prizes can be awarded to runner ups for to recognize and reward them for their hard work and talent! This will encourage more designers to participate in your contest!
- Quality of Designers - With the number of projects we have at HiretheWorld, our best designers prioritize the contests with the largest prize pot. Apart from choosing an Elite contest, adding multiple prizes and bonus prizes will greatly increase the number and quality of your entries.
- Average Number of Designs - The more feedback and designs you rate, the more designs you will receive. It's that simple!