Vector files are image files created using mathematical equations instead of pixels. Some of the more common file formats in vector include .eps and .ai. The benefit of a vector file is that it can be resized much more effectively without losing its resolution. As a result, vector files are the files of choice for design clients.
Articles in this section
- Contest Wrap-Up
- What Should I Ask the Winning Designer to Provide?
- Will the winning designer make small revisions after the contest is over?
- How do I hire a designer for follow up work after a contest?
- Can I add more prizes to my contest and own a second design?
- What are vector files?
- Can I get a refund after I have chosen a winner for my contest?
- How do I Purchase Multiple Designs in a Design Contest?